Technology Consultant with hands-on experience in customer projects for SAP integration/migration in to modern IT converged infrastructures including migrations to SAP HANA.
· Responsible for verifying and implementing the detailed technical design solution to the problem as identified by the Project/Technical Manager. Often responsible for providing a detailed technical design for enterprise solutions.
· Regularly leads in the technical assessment and delivery of specific technical solutions to the customer. Provides a team structure conducive to high performance, and manages the team lifecycle stages.
· Coordinates implementation of new installations, designs, and migrations for technology solutions in one of the following work domains: networks, applications or platforms.
· Provides advanced technical consulting and advice to others on proposal efforts, solution design, system management, tuning and modification of solutions. Provides input to company strategy moving forward.
· Collects and determines data from appropriate sources to assist in determining customer needs and requirements.
Responds to requests for technical information from customers. Develops customer technology solutions using various industry, products and technologies.
· Engages in technical problem solving across multiple technologies; often needs to develop new methods to apply to the situation.
· Owns and manages knowledge sharing within a community (e.g. team, practice, or project). Ensures team members support knowledge sharing and re-use requirements of project.
· Proactively encourages membership and contributions of others to professional community and coaches others in area of expertise. Regularly produces internally published material such as knowledge briefs, service delivery kit components and modules, etc. Presents at multi-customer technology conferences.
· Creates and supports sales activities.
· Has sufficient depth and breadth of technical knowledge to design and scope multiple deliverables across a number of technologies. (SAP HANA is essential)
· Has demonstrated innovation and communication of new deliverables and offerings. Has led team in the delivery of multiple deliverables across multiple technologies.
· Ability to develop solutions that enhance the availability, performance, maintainability and agility of a particular customer’s enterprise. Has contributed to the design and application of new tools. Ability to re-use existing experience to develop new solutions to take to market.
· Possesses an understanding, at a detailed level, of architectural dependencies of technologies in use in the customer’s
Information Technology (IT) environment.
Frequently uses product and application knowledge along with internals or architectural knowledge to develop solutions.
A recognized expert in one or more technologies within own technical community and also at regional level.
· Able to communicate with internal and external senior management confidently
· Ability to work in a multi technology environment with the ability to diagnose complex technical problems to their root cause. In addition to troubleshooting skills and consulting skills, has ability to summaries prognosis and impact at practice lead level. Ability to adapt a consulting style appropriate to the situation and can identify up-sell opportunities.
· Be able to demonstrate a broad understanding of market dynamics, an industry area, commercial issues, and technical concerns whilst maintaining depth in core focus area.
· Ability to present within own area of expertise as part of a customer sales presentation, putting forward domain-specific information within the context of an company sales campaign. Has demonstrated ability to lead others in the gathering of requirements, designs, plans and estimates. Able to produce complete proposals for smaller engagements within own area of expertise.
· Demonstrates broad knowledge in other technical areas in order to properly manage complex integration efforts.
Demonstrates application of technical expertise in successful engagements involving multiple disciplines.
· Able to independently complete solution implementation or application design deliverables.
· Able to manage a team of consultants in the completion of one or more solution requirements, architecture, or implementation deliverable.
Fluent English is a must.