Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the operational effectiveness of the manufacturing facility.
- This includes the design, planning, construction and maintenance of equipment, machinery, and buildings. Plans, budgets and facility modifications. Oversees the coordination of building space allocation, furniture standards maintenance and facilities expansion/renovation.
- Oversee the establishment and maintenance of work safety standards and proactive safety programs to maintain safe working conditions.
- Works with landlord to resolve building maintenance issues.
- Manage issues involving building service issues, including parking, heating/cooling, security and fire alarm systems.
- Overall responsibility for facilities operations.
- Operation of all building systems, outside services, grounds, custodial services, canteen.
- Responsible for the planning of future facility activities, Annual Operating Plan, Projects.
Education and Experience required:
- Engineering degree.
- 6+ years related experience (pharmaceutical manufacturing, cleanroom facilities).
- Effective project and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and to take initiative is essential.
- Intermediate Computer Literacy.
- Verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Capable of communicating in English (verbal, written) at an upper-intermediate level.
- Competitive salary
- Employment in accordance with local legislation
- Social package (supplementary medical insurance, corporate mobile).
- Location in Skolkovo