We are looking for experienced Qt/QML developers to take part in our R&D project for new Proof of Concept applications. Main tasks for such specialists will be development of UI and brand new Application Framework for one of the biggest World’s Mobile Vendor. Proof of Concept means design and implementation of such UI effects as:
- The merge transition with smooth and fluid experience;
- Layered transitions – individual elements of the UI with a smooth and seamless animation for user when moving from one application to another;
- Metaballs –combined with rich pre-rendered images and physics simulation to achieve a fluid natural looking movement;
- Particle animations – a generator that produces particles with the following characteristics:
- floating effect to give realism
- possibility to alter particle shape and color
- light physics without using physics engine
- The morph transition –transforming from one application view to another with fading in/out effects and sliding (vertical/horizontal) effects.
- Development of UI and Application Framework;
- Unit testing;
- Available for business trips abroad.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5+ years of experience in code development for a variety of projects/products;
- 4+ years of experience in C/C++ and QT/QML development;
- Knowledge and experience in Linux development;
- OpenGL experience;
- Good spoken and written English.
- Work in international team on brand new projects always using cutting edge technologies. Our employees get training on the job and technical trainings. We grant a great package of additional benefits such as flexible working time, medical insurance, English classes, sport and event programs.
We also grant Relocation package for candidates from other cities composed of monetary bonuses and organizational assistance.
HARMAN (NYSE:HAR) designs and engineers connected products and solutions for consumers, automakers, and enterprises worldwide, including audio, visual and infotainment systems; enterprise automation solutions; and software services. With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon® , Mark Levinson ® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. HARMAN also is a technology and integration services leader for the Automotive, Mobile, Telecommunications and Enterprise markets. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and infotainment systems. The Company’s software solutions power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated, personalized, adaptive and secure across all platforms, from the work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of approximately 30,000 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia and reported sales of $5.9 billion during the last 12 months ended March 31, 2015. The Company’s shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol NYSE:HAR.
HARMAN Connected Services is a technology services division of HARMAN Company that helps customers innovate at the convergence of smart devices, software, cloud and data. HARMAN Connected Services’s engineering competencies – UX Design, Analytics and Agile Engineering, and service offerings across ideation, development and integration, help customers accelerate time to market.