To ensure the continuing growth of Mercator Medical structures in Russia we are looking an experienced and highly motivated person as:
- Participation in the development of the offer in assigned group of products in all markets and in all segments of distribution, including participation in introducing new products to offer;
- Identifying the needs for appropriate, required by the market norms and documents related to the products;
- Systematic preparation and deliver of product knowledge to the team;
- Carrying out registration procedures and notifying the relevant administrative authorities of the products placed on the market together with participation in other administrative procedures related to the admission to trading;
- Creating, collecting, classifying, archiving and sharing of technical documentation related to products offered by the company;
- Training and presentations for medical Staff, customers and sales representative,
- Collection, transferring and processing information about competitive products, including the presentation of proposals in relation to the assigned product groups;
- Active participation in the sale of low-moving products - proposing promotional and outlet;
- Substantive verifying of the information and promotional materials content;
- Participation in the process of quality complaints;
- Cooperation with product departments from the company’s headquarter;
- Reports preparation in accordance with the instruction of the supervisor.
- Master degree in product marketing or management;
- English on communicative level;
- 3 years of experience in work on similar position in medical disposable branch;
- Experience in carrying out the preparation and correction of the product documentation;
- Ability to train and work with professional medical personnel;
- Experience in preparation of the tender documentation;
- Knowledge of formal requirements of the Russian market in scope of medical devices and personal protective equipment, including procedures: registration, release of products and market surveillance;
- Challenging development opportunities in an international environment;
- Professional development with the company - leader in its market category in several countries;
- Partnership relations at work;
- Competitive benefits package and bonuses.
Applications including CV and cover letter in English should be addressed together with a declaration of consent to the processing of personal within 14 days from the date of publication of this notice, marked "MMR", placed in the subject line.
We reserve the right to contact only with selected candidates. Would like to apologize for the lack of contact with other candidates.