We are looking for experienced C++ developers with strong math background to take part in our R&D project for brand new Proof of Concept applications for one of the biggest World’s Mobile Vendor. The developers will work on Neural Networks tasks to implement:
- machine learning algorithms for user activity prediction / intelligently adaptive UI experience;
- operating system level services monitoring user’s behavior and application usage statistics (contextual information and textual input from the application framework).
- Development of neural networks algorithms and their implementation in C++;
- Unit testing;
- Available for business trips abroad.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- 5+ years of experience in C++ development for a variety of projects/products;
- Knowledge and experience in Linux development;
- Good spoken and written English.
- Work in international team on brand new projects always using cutting edge technologies.
- Our employees get training on the job and technical trainings.
- We grant a great package of additional benefits such as flexible working time, medical insurance, English classes, sport and event programs.
We also grant Relocation package for candidates from other cities composed of monetary bonuses and organizational assistance.
HARMAN (NYSE:HAR) designs and engineers connected products and solutions for consumers, automakers, and enterprises worldwide, including audio, visual and infotainment systems; enterprise automation solutions; and software services. With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon® , Mark Levinson ® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. HARMAN also is a technology and integration services leader for the Automotive, Mobile, Telecommunications and Enterprise markets. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and infotainment systems. The Company’s software solutions power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated, personalized, adaptive and secure across all platforms, from the work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of approximately 30,000 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia and reported sales of $5.9 billion during the last 12 months ended March 31, 2015. The Company’s shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol NYSE:HAR.
HARMAN Connected Services is a technology services division of HARMAN Company that helps customers innovate at the convergence of smart devices, software, cloud and data. HARMAN Connected Services’s engineering competencies – UX Design, Analytics and Agile Engineering, and service offerings across ideation, development and integration, help customers accelerate time to market.