Intetics Inc., one of the leaders in custom software development services, is currently hiring DevOps/ Operations Manager.
If you strive for new career opportunities in a company with extensive business portfolio and excellent production process, have a successful experience in software development services, and is ready to take new challenges — please feel free to apply!
- Manage global team of DevOps and AppOps resources.
- Ensure that quality, rigor, and discipline are applied to all aspects of the DevOps activities.
- Hands on management of the DevOps/AppOps team, including but not limited to:
- Design, implement, and manage build and deploy infrastructure
- Perform application performance tuning, capacity planning, workload modeling and forecasting on systems, networks and storage.
- Monitor systems to ensure stability, reliability, availability, and performance of applications and services for the business.
- Monitor and understand application logs to support troubleshooting and prevention of issues
- Provide tier 3 application support
- Full-stack troubleshooting and resolution of monitoring issues
- 3+ years leading distributed DevOps / AppOps team
- Must still be able to perform hands-on technical tasks as required to support team
- Strong experience in automation of routine tasks including provisioning, deployment, and builds
- Experience designing, implementing, and managing continuous integration environments
- Strong background in software configuration management
- Performance tuning experience
- Proven troubleshooting skills
- Solid understanding of managing technologies to meet business needs
- Experience providing tier 3 application support
- Must have strong verbal, writing, and presentation skills, including ability to interact and work directly with customers.
- Ability to understand and coordinate a product, service or major feature or component and be responsible for its on-time delivery and continued success
Полная занятость, полный день