Sandoz, the generic pharmaceuticals division of Novartis, is the second-largest and one of the most reputable generics companies in the world. Sandoz offers a broad range of about 1,100 high-quality, affordable products that are no longer protected by patents. With nearly 26,000 employees in approximately 160 countries, Sandoz holds the #1 position globally in biosimilars, injectables, ophthalmics and dermatology as well as a strong global #5 position in inhalables. Key product groups include antibiotics, treatments for central nervous system disorders, gastrointestinal medicines, cardiovascular treatments, and hormone therapies. Sandoz develops, produces, and markets these medicines along with pharmaceutical and biotechnological active substances and anti-infectives. In addition to strong organic growth in recent years, Sandoz has made a series of acquisitions including Lek (Slovenia), Sabex (Canada), Hexal (Germany), Eon Labs (US), EBEWE Pharma (Austria), Oriel Therapeutics (US), and Fougera Pharmaceuticals (US). We have more than ten major global development centers and a worldwide network of more than 30 manufacturing sites. In 2014, Sandoz achieved consolidated net sales of USD 9.6 billion, representing 16% of the Novartis Group’s total net sales.
Sandoz Russia is currently looking for experienced motivated candidate on Sales Force Effectiveness Business Partner vacant position and ready to consider applicants on this role.
- Ensure sound methodologies and tools are in place to support Business Units and Commercial organisations to drive performance, take right business decisions and ensure Territory Action Planning execution.
- Ensure relevant customer profiling, segmentation and targeting is in place to drive differential customer centric brand strategies.
- Ensure reasonable sizing and deployment strategy defined and implemented.
- Lead analysis on territories’ potential and support Business Units in preparing new market entry/ brand launches
- Build strong cooperative relationship with Business Units teams in order to ensure that strategies and decisions support the achievement of company objectives
- Build and maintain effective relationships with HR and Finance teams to ensure smooth and transparent business operations
- Bonus scheme realization according to KPIs analysis
- Leading cross functional projects
- University degree;
- Over 2 years of experience in SFE Manager role;
- Proved track records in collecting and analyzing data, providing the internal clients with strategy and tactical recommendations with regards of resources allocation
- Project management skills, cross-functional work experience
- Strong communication skills, ability to set up goals and achieve results, motivate colleagues and a team
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Upper-intermediate English
Compensation & benefits:
- Attractive base pay and annual bonus level;
- Excellent compensation & benefits package (extensive medical insurance covers employee and their children, additional discount given for close relatives; life insurance, meal allowance, mobile phone, fitness plan);
- Flexible working hours;
- Internal and external educational courses and trainings;
- Additional 3 days of paid vacation as a compensation for intense work schedule;
- Professional and career development opportunities within "Sandoz" and "Novartis" group of companies.
Due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to reply to all applications submitted.
If your CV was not screened or after the screening you have not received feedback (invitation) from us within 3 weeks, please assume your application has been unsuccessful for the particular job you applied for.