Senior Consultant - Human Capital Advisory Services – Consulting department
Deloitte Ukraine invites propositions for the Senior Consultant role in the Human Capital practice of the Consulting department in the Kyiv office.
Human Capital practice combines project and programme management capabilities with Human Resources consulting; change management, organizational design and leadership expertise, helping our clients identify, manage and solve talent issues that cause businesses to perform below their potential.
You will analyze the current operational performance of the client (such as OEE) and assess the potential for improvement, develop recommendations on how to improve performance, addressing technical, as well as organizational issues, accompany implementation, acting as a "change agent" and coach to client teams, assess influence of market trends on the client's business, such as changes in supply and demand, entry of new competitors, new products, perform SWOT, functional process analyses, analyze investment projects, optimizations projects seeking for improvements of shareholder value.
The role will involve:
- Participate in consulting projects relating to people and functions development, change management, organization development, remuneration & general administrational HR processes, HR systems integration
- Able to deliver change management projects on-time and on-budget (capable of proactively identifying key variables - risks, project extensions, etc. - incorporating these into project planning and development);
- Develop and coordinate projects planning
- Develop and coordinate project communications (Media Analysis, Project Kick off, Communication Plan)
- Insuring effective interaction with project team and other involved employees
- Identify risks and opportunities which may have a positive influence on project realization
- Identify Project KPIs
- Responsible for redesign and optimization of corporate structure with respect to changes occurring in course of the project
- Providing reports and regular updates on project status and results
- Manage project and client/business relationships;
- Coach and build the team working on the projects;
- Providing assistance for training organization up to the agreed limit
- Analysis & obtaining feedbacks from training sessions for users
- Organizing the process off & actual support during Go-Live & Post Go-Live stages
To be considered you should possess:
- At least 3 years of Experience in one the following areas: HR, Consulting (HR/HC area), Change management;
- Coming ideally from a "similar" consulting firm or an in-house environment (big multinationals or "majors");
- Project management experience leading a stream on ERP-system implementation, companies integration, organizational change or similar scale projects acting as a PMO/change management office and developing client relationship;
- Proven success story in delivering projects on-time and on-budget;
- Fluent English;
- Excellent communication skills;
- PC skills (MS Office: excellent knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint);
- Readiness to business trip (10-20% of working time) and overtime;
- University degree (i.e. Masters degree in Economics, Finance, Marketing).