Oxagile, a leading-edge full-cycle custom software development company, is looking for a proactive, experienced Java Chief Developer to join our Minsk office.
You will work at the challenging projects that utilize state-of-the-art technologies and deliver value to high-profile clients across Europe and the United States brands such as Disney, JumpTV, Discovery, Google, Vodafone, etc.
Possible Project Description:
Moving existing solid application to micro services architecture. Cost-effective and easy-to-deploy solution for Pay-TV operators and telcos aiming to stream live channels to iOS and Android devices in secure manner. The solution represents an application integrated with security backend with a user-friendly and highly interactive interface that includes a video player, channel list, EPG and catch-up TV.
Implement solution that manages video on demand and live channels – from ingest to playout, from content management to content delivery to a broad range of devices (STB, iOS/Android applications, Web).
Designed for Pay-TV operators and telcos, solution aims to stream video on demand and live channels in secure manner.
The solution represents an application integrated with security backend with a user-friendly and highly interactive interface that includes a video player, channel list, EPG, start-over, catch-up and other features.
- Lead a distributed team;
- Projects architecture development and review;
- Investigate a solution for a business;
- Testing our code (coverage by unit/integration tests);
- Mentoring and knowledge sharing;
- Development guidelines, practices and processes definition and enforcement.
- Proven service oriented architecture design experience;
- Core Java excellent knowledge ( threads, I/O, Collections API, Reflection);
- Working experience with database – JDBC, Hibernate(HQL, Criteria API), SQL (PL/SQL is a plus);
- MVC frameworks - Spring MVC, JSF(Richfaces is a plus) good knowledge;
- XML (DTD, Schema); XSLT;
- Unit testing – JUnit, Mockito;
- Continuous integration - Git, Maven, Jenkins, Docker is a plus;
- Principles of servlets container, life cycles;
- General principles of the HTTP-request processing, protection against repeated data chips, etc.;
- Knowledge of the general principles of protection against hacking (SQL injections, Cross-Site Scripting (XSS), Cross-Site Request Forgery etc.);
- A first-rate communicator in English, direct customer collaboration is a must;
- Strong can-do attitude, problem-solving skills, and a willingness to walk the extra mile;
- High level of self-motivation with minimal supervision required.
In Return, We Provide:
- Innovative long- and mid-term projects within the online video, real time communication, and programmatic advertising domains;
- Competitive salary;
- A clear, well-established, yet flexible project management process that is being constantly honed to help you succeed;
- Accessible management who understand the value of an open door policy and are driven to help solve problems quickly and constructively;
- A chance to work with world-renowned brands;
- Perks and bonuses that include medical coverage, sports compensation, professional certification and training classes, a generous employee referral program, free coffee and snacks, and more;
- Flextime schedules;
- A modern, comfortable office facility just a stone’s throw away from the metro.
If you are up for the challenge, let’s talk! Please get in touch by using the button below. Thank you!
Полная занятость, полный день