Oxagile, a leading-edge full-cycle custom software development company, is looking for a proactive, experienced Java Chief Developer to join our Minsk office.
You will work at the challenging projects that utilize state-of-the-art technologies and deliver value to high-profile clients across Europe and the United States brands such as Disney, JumpTV, Discovery, Google, Vodafone, etc.
Our client offers solutions for public transportation companies and enables efficient and cost effective services for customers and clients. Mobile platform connects the passenger with all types of mobility providers and ensures delivery of the paid-for services.
Development and support of backend platform for mobile ticketing solution which is a part of integrated sales and customer management system with the following services being offered:
- Comprehensive, real-time based mobility planning including intelligent, multichannel routing based
on personalized user preferences.
- Fully integrated handling of reservations and orders, multi sales channel transactions,
payment processing and verification.
- Mobile-services that inform of trip times & journeys, trip planners and time tables, parking
places, severer weather warnings, traffic alerts and service advisories, interruptions, and
diversions, accessibility, transfers & alternative routes.
Backend: Java, JBoss, Rest;
Database: MySql, SQLite;
Frameworks: AWS, Hibernate, Gradle, Spring, Docker;
Tools: GIT, IntelliJ, Jenkins, Jira;
- Lead a distributed team;
- Projects architecture development and review;
- Investigate a solution for a business;
- Testing our code (coverage by unit/integration tests);
- Mentoring and knowledge sharing;
- Development guidelines, practices and processes definition and enforcement.
- Working in single international distributed full stack Scrum team;
- Business trip onsite for 1-2 weeks at the project start.
- Excellent knowledge of JSE8;
- Strong experience in Spring 4 Core, Spring 4 MVC, Spring Boot;
- Java Persistence API (Hibernate implementation for JPA);
- Java web services JAX-RS, JAX-WS (Apache CXF);
- Maven/Gradle, GIT, Jenkins, Jira;
- Relational databases, SQL;
- Experience in JBoss, Linux;
- Strong understanding of OOP, design patterns, SOLID;
- Experience in designing of REST API;
- Understanding of unit testing importance;
- Ability to understand and integrate complex systems;
- Understanding of microservice architectures;
- Good communication skills;
- Leadership skills;
- Upper-intermediate level of English (at least);
- Strong can-do attitude, problem-solving skills, and a willingness to walk the extra mile;
- High level of self-motivation with minimal supervision required.
- Knowledge of AWS EC2/ECR/S3, Docker;
In Return, We Provide:
- Innovative long- and mid-term projects within the online video, real time communication, and programmatic advertising domains;
- Competitive salary;
- A clear, well-established, yet flexible project management process that is being constantly honed to help you succeed;
- Accessible management who understand the value of an open door policy and are driven to help solve problems quickly and constructively;
- A chance to work with world-renowned brands;
- Perks and bonuses that include medical coverage, sports compensation, professional certification and training classes, a generous employee referral program, free coffee and snacks, and more;
- Flextime schedules;
- A modern, comfortable office facility just a stone’s throw away from the metro.
If you are up for the challenge, let’s talk! Please get in touch by using the button below. Thank you!