We are now looking for Finance Manager BIS who will be a Business Partner for IT function. Being a Finance Manager BIS you will organize planning process to prepare operating plans and forecasts, provide regular reporting and analyses of IT cost in Russia in order to operate business effectively.
To go into details of your area of responsibility:
- Financial Advisory on operating business performance and provide support to Management in interpretation of financial results and solving business dilemmas in order to facilitate prompt and effective decision making;
- Translate strategic decisions and innovation initiatives into actionable and measurable operating plans;
- Manage IT budgets and financial performance agenda;
- Organize and manage disciplined planning and forecasting processes that result in operating plans for IT costs;
- Preparation of monthly reports, analyses of IT cost vs plan, forecast and prior year;
- Business partnership with IT functions.
What makes you a good fit for this job? All of the below:
- Hands on experience in Finance controlling in international environment starting from 5 years;
- Degree in economics or finance is a must;
- Finance Qualification (CPA, CIMA, ACCA, MBA in Finance) is an advantage;
- Fluent Russian and English;
- Decisiveness in balance with intellectual curiosity to take the right decisions whilst understanding the underlying business drivers;
- Influencing and persuasive communication skills.
If you have what it takes to be our new Finance Manager BIS,