Wrike is a leading cloud-based project collaboration software that helps thousands of customers in 55 countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees. It is loved by top brands like Adobe, eBay, Ecco, HTC, PayPal, and by startups around the world.
We owe this success to our talented and energetic team of smart, friendly, and professional employees, and we are looking for the same qualities in you. At Wrike, we believe that work should be both challenging and fun. We're growing rapidly and providing excellent opportunities for professional development.
We're looking for an experienced Team Lead with strong technical expertise to lead one of the rapidly growing back-end development team. You’ll be responsible for setting the tone for the team, delivering quality code, coaching engineers and being a lead contributor to architectural decisions, laying the groundwork for the next stage of our growth.
- At least 3 years of experience as development teamlead
- Experience with Scrum methodology
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability
- Strong knowledge of Java 8 Core, 4 Basics (IoC Concept), Java Web Stack (HTTP, filters, servlets, web security)
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Technical English.
- Mentor a team of backend engineers, while also being heavily hands-on coding
- Lead and motivate your team to deliver high quality and maintainable code
- People management
- Facilitate discussion, decision making and conflict resolution
- Coach and drive culture of continuous improvements
- Responsibility for technical product segments
- Flexible work schedule;
- Comfortable office with massage chair, shower, kicker and XBox;
- Free office lunches for team members (+ tea & coffee);
- Medical and dental care;
- Medical care for family and children;
- Partial compensation for parking;
- English classes in our office (including classes with native speaker);
- Sport activities (football, volleyball);
- Relocation bonus for candidates moving from other cities;
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth;
- Awesome corporate events that you won't forget.