Yandex.Taxi, a leading on-demand taxi service provider with over 70,000 cars from 1,000 affiliated businesses currently operating in more than 40 cities across Ukraine, Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan and Russia and quickly expanding to other markets worldwide, is looking for an exceptional candidate to take on full responsibilities of the company’s executive manager in Armenia.
Started by one of Europe’s largest internet technology companies, Yandex, in 2011 as a way to solve a problem of chaotic and extremely user-unfriendly taxi market, Yandex.Taxi now lives up to the pledge of providing safe, stress-free, customer-oriented service to clients within the space of as few as five minutes from the time of the order placed through a website or via an iOS or Android app.
We are now looking for a great candidate with flexible, entrepreneurial mindset possessing strong negotiation and analytical skills to head our operations in Ukraine. An ideal candidate would have experience working in a start-up or running their own business, preferably in transport or logistics. Some experience or understanding of the IT business will be a strong advantage.
As Yandex.Taxi Executive Manager in Armenia, you will be expected to:
- address Yandex.Taxi’s strategic and operational challenges in this market;
- develop the company’s business strategy, based on in-depth market analysis;
- grow Yandex.Taxi’s business though partner acquisitions and sales;
- define and direct the company’s marketing strategy;
- develop and maintain government relations;
- have full P&L responsibility.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to implement your experience and use your skills to grow with the business.