Middle/Senior Web Developer
At Viseven, our mission is to change the way people work, and that mission starts with us. We use our own product every day to promote healthy lifestyle and assisting in developing business opportunities for our clients all over the world. We are passionate about building a great product that people love to use, and we are always on the lookout for similarly product-minded engineers to join us.
Our Frontend engineering team works on a rich, complex client-side application. Viseven Team works in a collaborative way with Product and Design to create the best possible user experience.
If any of this sounds interesting to you, we'd love to talk and share more about what it's like to work at Viseven.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Web developer
- Deep understanding of web projects architecture
- Up-to-date familiarity with emerging W3C standards (HTML5, CSS3, etc.)
- JS frameworks for building rich js applications (MV*: Rivets.js, Angular.js, Knockout.js etc)
- JS OOP and Patterns
- Experience with NodeJS and npm
- Node automation tools (Gulp, Slush, Bower, etc)
- Unit testing / Continuous Integration
As a PLUS:
- Familiarity with pre-, postprocessing, ES6
- Intermediate English
We understand that our employees are essential to making our goals a reality, so we empower them to share their vision. And we reward this kind of passion with a highly competitive salary and exceptional benefits:
- Paid vacation 24 calendar days, official working place.
- Healthy Program: season ticket to the best fitness-club, own gym in the office, volleyball and football weekly trainings.
- Specialized English courses for IT sector.
- Courses of Professional Creative Drawing.
- Professional Reader Club, where we refer to the best business practices of industry.
- Ability to participate in Professional international forums and conferences.