Требуемый опыт работы
з/п не указана
Ciklum is a Danish IT outsourcing company specializing in nearshore software development in Ukraine.
Established in 2002, Ciklum is a leading Danish supplier of technical personnel and teams, software development and agile business consulting to high growth companies globally. Ciklum currently employs more than 2500 specialists in our offices and technical development centers in Ukraine and Belarus.
Ciklum is recognized as CeBIT 2010 Top 20 innovative company delivering services/products for small and medium sized companies, and named the 2010, 2011 and 2012 Top 100 Global Services provider. Most recently Gartner Inc. named Ciklum as a “Cool Vendor” in its ‘Cool Vendors in Application Services, 2013’ report.
We believe in self-driven sharing of knowledge and experience. Having around 100 educational and social activities across all Ciklum locations each month, both for Ciklumers and global IT community, our aim is to create environment and atmosphere that stimulates professional and personal development for everyone involved.
An exciting and unique opportunity to become a part of Agile team of high technology Company which provides innovative solutions for online advertising market with customers in UK and Europe.
As a Software Engineer you will be involved in creating of an amazing product with cutting-edge BigData technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, Elasticsearch and others. You will have good opportunity to get the skills and experience in new technologies. Regular discussion sessions with England based customer will give you clear understanding of business needs and current market challenges.
• Design, implement and maintain java/scala based platform.
• Drive best practice of quality processes and development consistency within business requirements.
• Develop technical requirements.
• Develop and execute unit test plans.
• Support formal testing process and resolve defects.
• 3+ years’ experience with Java
• Understanding and experience in full life development cycle.
• Understanding and experience in Scrum
• Documentation and reporting skills in English
• RESTful services, Hibernate, Spring (CORE, MVC, Security, DAO)
• Linux, Jenkins, SQL, Maven
• Understanding of main principles of NoSQL databases
• Any experience in BigData, Data mining and machine learning
• Hadoop, Hive
• Spark 1.6+, Scala, Zeppelin
Acting as a Team player with a roll up sleeves attitude and having highly developed communication skills
What’s in it for you?
• Possibility to work in a successful company
• Career and professional growth
• Exposure to cutting-edge BigData technologies
• Competitive salary
• Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum's employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and «Cross the Borders» together with us!
Страна размещения вакансии — Украина.
В резюме не указано, что вы готовы туда переехать.