As a Senior IT Engineer (ID:5335), you are a key technical resource for Infopulse’s ICT Services team. An Engineer is responsible for expert delivery of Infopulse’s solutions as well as maintaining and improving Infopulse’s customer relationships. An Engineer must be able to both expertly implement and articulate the technical aspects of Microsoft System Center Service Manager.
Requirements and qualifications:
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft System Center Service Manager
- Good understanding of ITIL with a focus on ITSM and/or ITAM processes
- General understanding of Windows Server based technologies (AD, SQL, Exchange, etc.)
- Experience with other ITSM solutions (HP Service Manager, ServiceNow, Zendesk, IPcenter, etc.) is a plus
- Experience in other Microsoft System Center components is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft PowerShell scripting is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be able to communicate to individuals and groups via the telephone and in person.
- Ability to work independently and within a team with limited direction in a fast‐paced environment; must be a high‐energy, motivated self‐starter and be able to learn new technologies quickly.
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly in English, both in speaking and writing
Duties and responsibilities:
- Install, configure and customize Microsoft System Center Service Manager during both remote and onsite engagements
- Provide technical assistance for design and implementation for Infopulse’s solutions
- Maintain an individual project schedule for each assigned project
- Maintain project timelines and communicate necessary delays
- Clearly communicate requirements to the customer