An internship at KPMG provides a unique opportunity for graduates and students about to graduate to prove themselves in a real business environment at an international company, realize their potential through work on specific projects, and get an inside look at the company.
• Participation in improvement of the internal control systems, in compliance with Sarbanes – Oxley Act requirements, part 404;
• Participation in internal audit process;
• Formulation and evaluation of internal audit function;
• Implementation of risk management process.
• Tasks assigned by a project manager / stream leader;
• Data analysis and structuring (Excel);
• Help in preparing presentations (PowerPoint);
• Searching for information in open sources according to the tasks assigned;
• Structuring information obtained from interviews with client representatives; business processes design "as is";
• Drafting text documents (Word).
• University economics/finance/technical degree or a final-year student;
• Experience of business process description, design and optimization work is an advantage;
• Confident English (written and spoken) to work with reports;
• Good communications skills;
• Ability to work in a team, and a sense of responsibility;
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail;
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office programs;
• Desire to learn and develop professionally;
• Ability to work a full day, and to travel on short-term business trips.
Vacancy is open in JSC KPMG.