Who we are
WorkFusion is a software robots company. We use AI to help large companies do with technology what they did before with people.
- 3rd among Top 10 FinTech Companies to Watch in the World
- the Best Big Data Solution of 2015 in the World
- the Best Big Data Tools & Platform of 2016 in the World
- 2016 Gartner Cool Vendor in Smart Machines
What we do
Imagine the expanse of human talent within a mega-bank, a huge insurance company or a giant healthcare organization: 20,000 super smart people spend half of their days hunting for information, categorizing and extracting documents, PDFs and websites, and keying the bits that matter into a structured format like an Excel spreadsheet. It’s drudgery, and it saps their capacity for more creative, revenue-generating work. Born of a research project at MIT CSAIL, we’ve built a platform that unobtrusively watches their efforts, finds patterns in huge volumes of data, and uses robotics and machine learning to automate the routine work. The smartest companies in every major industry use WorkFusion to improve workforce engagement, drive operational agility, and improve customer service.
We have an amazing opportunity for a fantastic developer who wants to do more than just coding. We are looking for an experienced Professional Services Engineer who is adept at managing the technical needs of our customers and can conduct demonstrations of our Workfusion software. The ideal candidate will be able to articulate the enterprise architecture, security, features and functions, running workshops and pilots and deploying the software into customer environments.
- Implement and successfully deliver projects using Workfusion software, collaborating with our Business analysts and Data Science engineers
- Communicate with customers
- Provide pre-sales support by working closely with our sales teams to understand and define clients’ key business drivers and requirements
- Understand and demonstrate solutions to clients at showroom demonstrations and onsite proof-of-concepts and articulate the business benefits they offer
- This position might involve short-term business trips to US/EU/Asia
- 5+ Java development
- Experience with XML, JMS, SOAP and/or Web Services (WS-*) and other SOA/Integration technologies
- Previous experience of software solution design
- Good communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Smartest people in the industry and the most interesting product on Belarusian market
- Comfortable working environment and ample workspace in a new cottage-style office with a parking lot
- Competitive salary and participation in the shares of the company (stock options)
- Comprehensive social benefits package, including:
- Health insurance covering all the best med centers for you and for all your family
- Sport expenses compensation
- Fresh fruit in the office
- Professional and English trainings
- Team activities
- 100% paid sick leave and 25-day paid vacation
We will be very glad to have a look at the CV of a good match candidate and answer all the possible questions.