Main objective of the position
- Condition Monitoring Engineer will take, directly or under the direction of Senior Condition Monitoring Engineer, responsibility for the management of all monitoring & control related to all Rotating Equipment of YAMAL LNG plant, including associated auxiliary units, field instrumentations devices and interfaces between package control system UCP and plant DCS.
- Working closely with Rotating Equipment Engineers in conducting field troubleshooting and investigation for all rotating equipment failures and come-up with permanent solution.
- Act as a prime interface to maintain and updates Company database, drawings, standards, procedures and specifications related to Monitoring & Control of Rotating Equipment.
- Applying condition monitoring and predictive maintenance techniques, ensuring that Rotating Equipment operate more efficiently and last longer.
Main Qualifications and Experiences requirements
- Diploma or Bachelor degree from an accredited University, College or Technical Institute (Faculty – Automation)
- More than 5 years professional experience in Oil and Gas industry
- Minimum 2 years recognized field experience in Monitoring & Control systems of complex Rotating Equipment such as Gas Turbines / Gas Compressors / Expanders / large centrifugal Pumps during Commissioning / Start-up / Operational phases.
- Experience in plants located in harsh environment with arctic / cold climate conditions will be an added advantage.
- Base mechanical acknowledge of Rotating Equipment.
- Base acknowledge in field instrumentations devices of Rotating Equipment
- Ability to read the control logic of complex Rotating Equipment and translate that to the operations
- It would be appreciated a proven experience with one or more of the following systems: Gas Turbines & Compressors control systems ( GE Speedtronic™ Mark Vie, Siemens PCS7 or equivalent ), DCS ( Yokogawa or equivalent ), Machine Monitoring Systems ( Bently Nevada ), Antisurge & Load Sharing Systems ( CCC ), Programmable Logic Controllers ( Sieemens ), Dry Lo Nox or Dry Low Emissions systems of Gas Turbines ( GE or Siemens )
- Ability to conduct advanced failure analysis and provide recommendations for failed Rotating Equipment
- Base working acknowledge of international industry codes and standards relating to all classes of rotating equipment such as ASME and API
- Base working acknowledge of Russian Federation codes and standards.
- Certification on Advanced Vibration Analysis such as ISO 18436-2 cat. II or equivalent is preferable.
- Must have a strong safety mindset.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- English – Intermediate
Полная занятость, Вахтовый метод