- Excellent working environment: the company is big enough to be reliable, yet small enough to be person-oriented;
- Full-cycle projects and product development;
- Training & development-focused approach: clear roadmap for training employees to sustain and enhance the productivity of the organization as a whole, internal weekly technical meetups, free English classes;
- Collaboration with the teams from the European Union both on-site and remotely;
- Work-life balance to suit everyone: flexible working hours, loyal sick-leave policy, student-exam-session-friendly approach, corporate events and sport activities.
- Design and develop large scale applications using Java 8 and the latest versions of open source frameworks;
- Focus on backend software development and interface with third party API’s;
- Contribute to the overall software development life-cycle including requirements gathering/analysis, design, development, release/version control, testing, deployment and support;
- Be a part of agile-based and globally distributed team.
Need to have
- 2+ years of experience in Java/J2EE;
- Understanding of OOP and OOAD principles;
- Understanding of software best practices (design and architectural patterns), data structures, algorithms, databases and networks;
- Experience in web services creation (REST, SOAP);
- Experience using Spring Framework;
- Experience using persistence frameworks;
- Experience working with SQL databases;
- Familiarity with project management and version control systems ( Jira, Git, etc.);
- Good communication skills;
- Spoken English – intermediate or higher.
Nice to have
- Hands-on experience in real eCommerce projects;
- Experience working with SAP hybris;
- Experience working with NoSQL databases;
- Practical experience in Agile development methodologies;
- Proficiency in German.
Makes you stand out
- Experience in writing high scale and highly usable web applications;
- Knowledge of different programming languages.
Полная занятость, полный день