GlobalLogic Ukraine is inviting a Senior Java developer to join its Kyiv office.
Customer is a leading marketing services and publishing company that provides businesses with a comprehensive suite of technology-based marketing solutions including Internet advertising, lead generation, CRM, website design and hosting and data management services. The main goals of the project is to analyse and investigate existing codebase of the products, optimise it, refactor and build a new modern codebase infrastructure, refresh and upgrade technologies used on a project.
- Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
- Exciting projects involving newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, performance bonus program
- Modern and comfortable office facilities
- Modify/maintain/update legacy Java code.
- Write new software in Node js.
- Work with Oracle and MySQL databases.
- Review teammate’s pull requests, providing feedback and guidance while enforcing coding standards.
- Write unit tests for your software.
- Actively and regularly communicate with your teammates.
- Document new processes or modified processes as necessary.
- Java Core, J2EE;
- Experience in data base including Oracle, MySql, PostrgeS;
- XML, JAXB, JSON, REST;
- Experience in POSIX (RedHat, Debian (Ubuntu)), bash-scripting; common software knowledge: OOP, patterns.
- Spring, Hibernate;
- Experiense in Tomcat, Apache, Resin;
- Awerness of Agile/Scrum methodologies