- Preparation, approval, control over implementation of the project plan/schedule, and project budget.
- Management of the project starting from the pre-project stage to the commissioning stage.
- Estimation of the work duration, determination of number and target cost of resources required for performance of works within the project.
- Participation in the tendering process, conducting of negotiations, signing of agreements and additional agreements with general design contractors, design, architectural, sub-contracting companies, general contractors.
- Ensuring timely provision of project and operational information to all project stakeholders.
- Tracking of deviations from project plan/budget, entering of adjustments.
- Analysis of possible influence of deviations for project implementation.
- Setting and control over performance of tasks by project stakeholders and contracting agents.
- Interaction with contractors. Management of timely and quality performance of works by contracting companies.
- Preparation of reporting documents according to the project schedule, budget, and agreements.
- Reporting and correspondence in English
- Higher education
- Excellent English
- Work experience in the area of real estate or construction is an advantage
- Responsibility, proactivity, stability
- Ability to solve problems independently
- Multitasking and managing priorities
- Employment under contract basis.
- Five-days per week, from 9.00 am to 6.00 pm.
- The start date: December 2016
- Probation period: 3 months
- Vacation: 24 calendar days as per local legislation
Полная занятость, полный день