- At least 10 years’ experience with at least 3 years in a senior workshop management position.
- Must have experience in the Oil/Gas or Petrochemical industries. LNG experience is a major advantage.
- Comprehensive methodical knowledge in equipment's repairs and mechanical equipment operating principles with strong working knowledge of relevant tooling requirements and technology
- Experience in CMMS and application of work order processes, job planning and organizing, scheduling and coordinating, checking, examining and recording.
- Ability to work autonomously and mentor other members of the workshop team
- Experience with PTW systems.
- Shall have working knowledge of various codes and standards applicable with respect to workshop activities including specifications of materials generally used in oil and gas industries.
- Experience working in harsh environments i.e. Arctic experience shall be advantageous.
- Responsible for allocation of activities to the workshop personnel of assigned areas, ensure that manpower and resources are effectively utilized; provide technical know-how to the team members and implement safe work practices
- Responsible to coordinate with Plant Operations, Maintenance, Planning and Warehouse departments for smooth functioning of workshop. Shall be able to coordinate and cooperate with other contractors, third parties, vendors and service providers .to effectively execute the workshop activities.
- Shall review ongoing workshop maintenance and repair projects and provide engineering support for their completion
- Responsible to ensure that system procedures, method statements, work instructions and check lists related to workshop operations, plant maintenance support services and for the maintenance of workshop assets are followed by the team, review the created records for their correctness and for proper documentation.
- Shall prepare various maintenance reports for critical activities, failure analysis reports for workshop assets and submit for review.
- Shall as required direct the workshop team in inspection techniques and testing activities to ensure quality control and reliability
- Updating the CMMS management system in terms of man-hours, equipment and history
- Responsible for ensuring HSE and Quality requirements are continuously maintained
- Responsible for the OJT training development of workshop personnel under his responsibility.
- Responsible for appraisals of staff
- Responsible to take ownership and to implement internal work processes initiating initiatives and methods for continuous improvement
- Responsible for providing status reports to the Senior Workshop engineer on a weekly basis.
- Ensure Workshop Safety Procedures are adhered to and fully complied with.
- Continually monitor and seek to improve the performance.
- Conduct Toolbox talks
- Conduct safety briefings
Полная занятость, Вахтовый метод