- Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating and entering data.
- Process payroll accurately, monitored non-standard payments (vacation, sick lists, bonuses etc.)
- Updates payroll records by entering changes.
- Determines payroll liabilities by calculation employee income and all related taxes.
- Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Communicate effectively with all staff responding to their request and inquiries related to payroll information.
- Monitor and review payroll accounts for verification of accuracy in case of any discrepancies made appropriate corrections and updates on monthly bases.
- Maintain perfect reconciliation of balance sheet payroll accounts.
- Organize files, accounts, ledgers, records, employee books for payroll documents and other related purposes.
- Maintains employee’s confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Assist internal and external auditing procedures related to payroll by following company standards and policies.
- Employee expenses reports processing.
- Other accounting processes.
- Processing employees travel allowances calculation on timely manner.
- Compliance with company policies, procedures, RAS, US GAAP requirements.
- Participation in 1C:ERP implementation processes.
- Participation in internal control process implementation.
- Higher education, preferable Economics.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience, preferably with an international company.
- English – upper-intermediate.
- Base salary is a subject for individual negotiation;
- Annual salary revision according to individual results;
- After probation period end – medical and accident insurance.
Полная занятость, полный день