Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc., the world’s leading manufacturer of disposable contact lenses, is committed to transforming the world's vision. Since its inception, it has strived to increase awareness of the importance of vision and vision care and to provide the world's most exceptional vision correction options in the contact lens field.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care is currently looking for a Sales Analyst.
- Prepares regular and ad hoc, performs various data mining activities, and analysis for sales management to facilitate identifying potential marketing opportunities.
- Publishes standard reports for management; prepares presentations and reports to support sales conferences/meetings.
- Tracks and analyzes sales force performance of sales volume, market share & sales force productivity.
- Analyzes and interprets both internal and external factors that affect sales performance.
- Provides insights to sales and marketing management on sales force effectiveness.
- Troubleshoots inquiries about account alignments and performance data and provide counsel and actionable information.
- Conducts training in the effective use of data (third party and contracted), applications, and tools provided to make a difference in sales results produced.
- Performs specific tasks, such as data system support, participation in the weekly forecasting process, quarterly planning by departments, etc.
- Higher education, preferably technical
- Experience in a similar position in a large multinational company
- English – Intermediate and higher
- Advanced Excel user
- Analytical mindset; logical thinking
- Stress-resistant; detail-oriented
- Good communication skills