Exadel is a global software application development company providing innovative technology solutions to its clients. If you’re looking to grow your career in a dynamic environment rich with opportunity, Exadel has many exciting career choices. As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success, which is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.
Currently we are looking for a Senior Android Developer to join our team. The project is concerned with services for devices like cash machines, payment terminals, scanners, etc, which is integrated into the tablet.
- Android developer with experience in UI and REST APIs,
- Experienced in general Android SDK, e.g. Services, Broadcast Receivers, etc.
- DB: SQLite (Content Provider), Sugar
- Google libs: CardView, RecyclerView, AppCompat, Design
- Network: Volley, Gson
- Build rich customer experiences, utilizing to the fullest possible extent all the hardware on the device
- Work on projects that require creative thinking and deep understanding of the problem space
- Perform simple to complex development tasks; solve a broad range of problems of varying scope and complexity
- Liaise with the QA team to support software testing and user acceptance procedures
- Develop prototype and proof of concept applications for new requirements
- Provide technical support for released application software, working with customer support team
- Official and timely pay
- Social perks
- Sick pay, vacations
- Flexible work schedule
- Friendly environment
- Medical insurance