Steel Structure Specialist (construction project_oil refining installation)
Our client, International EPC-Contractor is looking for Steel Structure Assistant (=Specialist) for the construction project of a new oil refining installation in Moscow
- Place of work – construction site (south-east area of Moscow, 6/1), NON-rotational basis
- Type of contract: ~ till the end of 2018, further extension
- Medical assurance
- Bonus system
- Salary is negotiated
- To co-ordinate any subcontractor activities falling within his own area, including both intermediate and final inspections and tests;
- To valuate test results, the validity of certificates and related reports, informing the Supervisor of any defect;
- To check that Construction works are in accordance with Project specifications and related standards, and comply to the Quality Control Plan for his own area;
- To note the work quantities performed by subcontractors and on this basis prepare the construction monthly progress report for his own area;
- To check the detailed activity plan for his own area and compare it with work progress.
- Check the implementation of the HSE specification and report all possible anomalies.
- He reports to the Supervisor of the relevant discipline.
- He collaborates with his own Supervisor in directing Subcontractor activities within the area assigned to him within his own Discipline.
- He is the first interface between the Subcontractor and the Site Organization with regard to Project standards and specifications and the first controller of the Subcontractor’s activities and of the Quality of the latter’s works.
- Higher Education (preferable in Civil Engineering or related discipline);
- Minimum 2 - 4 years construction experience an equivalent position, working on large size projects, in Oil & Gas on petrochemical projects;
- Good knowledge in construction
- English from Upper-Intermediate and Russian native (Italian Optimal).
- Windows applications knowledge good level