Our client, International EPC-Contractor is looking for Civil Supervisor for the construction project of a new oil refining installation in Moscow
- Place of work – construction site (south-east area of Moscow, 6/1), NON-rotational basis
- Type of contract: ~ till the end of 2018, further extension
- Medical assurance
- Bonus system
- Salary is negotiated
- Prior to the start of works, to check the Supplier’s material and technical documentation delivery schedule.
- Check that the same is in line with Construction schedules and contractual commitments;
- Prior to the start of works, control and approve the Method Statements submitted by the Subcontractors,ensuring their correct application on the field;
- He ensures the implementation of all the HSE procedures and standards for the areas or activities(subcontractors) of responsibilities;
- He directly participates to the HSE activities at site as defined for his position in the Site HSE plan andrelated procedures
- To check that the said schedule is kept to, and to promote action to recover any delay;
- To check that the equipment and manpower employed by the Subcontractor are adequate and that theworks performed by the Subcontractor conform to design documents, Safety regulations, and to the Quality level fixed by the same;
- Perform inspections and sign the necessary certificates as per Site Inspection Plans;
- To prepare the non-conformity register for each Subcontractor and co-ordinate nonconformity resolution;
- To detect any design errors, and where possible rectify the same or request the Site Engineer to make thenecessary changes;
- To check Subcontractors’ work progress status sheets and sign the same for approval;
- To manage vendor specialists;
- To assist the Contract Manager/Engineer in defining new prices, in preparing amendments to subcontractsand in analyzing and discussing claims.
- Higher Education (preferable in Civil Engineering or related discipline);
- Minimum 2 - 4 years construction experience an equivalent position, working on large size projects, in Oil & Gas on petrochemical projects;
- Good knowledge in construction
- English from Upper-Intermediate and Russian native (Italian Optimal).
- Windows applications knowledge good level