Contract Manager/Legal Counsel/Commercial manager
- Generate sales contract.
- Lead contract commerce negotiation.
- Identify, mitigate and manage sales project risks, improve transaction quality.
- Desing and provide commercial solutions regarding sales project.
- Bachelor degree or above.
- English language - fluent.
- Majored in any of the professional fields: law, business, or telecommunication engineering.
- Around 10 years working experience in telecommunication or law industry in the following business field:
- Contract management, eg. drafting contracts.
- Negotiation of contract terms and conditions.
- Project Risk management and mitigation.
- Working experience of Service delivery/engineering/procurement in telecommunication industry is preferable.
- Expertise in commercial negotiation.
- General understanding of International Trade.
- Solid knowledge of contract laws.
- Knowledge of service delivery for Telecommunication industry is a plus.