Deloitte is seeking an Internal Communications specialist to join the Business Development department at the Moscow office.
If a path doesn’t exist, create your own.
Deloitte is one of the leading international professional services firms that offers audit, consulting, corporate finance, enterprise risk, and tax and legal services. Deloitte is represented in six of Russia's largest cities, including Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Ufa, Ekaterinburg, Novosibirsk and Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, where over 2100 of our specialists are employed.
Our vision and strategy, developed in collaboration with leadership and member firm partners from around the world, focuses on working together As One across geographic, functional, and business borders to deliver excellence in all of the services provided by the member firms.
The role will involve:
- Participation in the establishment of an internal communications strategy together with the Marketing & Communications leader
- Ensure initiatives and projects that inform, empower and strengthen people engagement are successfully communicated to all stakeholders
- Plan, write and communicate content through a variety of internal communications channels, such as the intranet, email communications, internal social network, and internal events
- Participation in the preparation of communications for senior executives for them to present to Deloitte professionals in written or spoken form
- Ensure consistency of messaging across all channels and for different departments and regions within the practice
- Respond to feedback from Deloitte professionals and adjust communications content accordingly
- Participation in the coordination of the Internal Communications response to crisis situations
- Collaborate with the Brand and Editorial teams
- Higher degree in journalism, PR, English, communications, business or a related field
- 3-6 years of professional experience in corporate communications
- Strong written and spoken English, as well as excellent writing, editing, listening and presentation skills
- Strong project management skills with a focus on planning, setting priorities, managing processes, and delivering results under tight deadlines
- Confident and approachable management style with a positive, can-do attitude to solving issues, seeing opportunities, and offering solutions
- Strong influencing skills, and confident and poised presence when interacting with leadership
- Ability to work with highly confidential materials and to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work within a large, global environment
At Deloitte we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live by our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society, and make an impact that matters.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organisation that is held up as a role model in terms of quality, integrity, and positive change.
At Deloitte we are completely committed to attracting and retaining professional and ambitious talent and as such we are absolutely dedicated to investing in and helping our people to excel. The fact is we believe building strong relationships with our people is as important to the success of our business as building strong relationships with clients.
We are flexible in our approach and are committed to changing, adapting and improving both internally and with regard to the services we offer our clients. As a result, we look for candidates who are not only skilled professionals in their field, but who can also partner with us - candidates who are able to adapt, change and drive this exciting improvement forward with us. We are dedicated to giving you all the tools available to fulfil your potential and we are able to offer you our 100 percent commitment as your career partner for the journey.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that you will be asked to provide your passport details in order to complete the application process.