Research Specialist/Senior Specialist
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
PwC is looking for an experienced professional to join our practice as Specialist/Senior Specialist, responsible for research projects to Advisory department.
- Provide knowledge, research and analytical support to Advisory business;
- Conduct information / market research support, including industries and sectors analysis, company information search, statistical data, analytical report search;
- Consult PwC staff on available information sources and efficient research techniques;
- Manage a process of collecting, filtering, structuring and updating information, according to a business need;
- Analyse PwC information needs and provide assistance in selection of information providers.
Successful candidate's profile:
- University degree in economics, mathematics, statistics, sociology, finance;
- 1-4 years of relevant experience in analytics and research. Consulting experience would be considered as a plus;
- Proven research and analysis skills;
- Have knowledge of key information sources and search tools;
- Have ability to structure and analyse information from variety of sources, to choose relevant information;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, SharePoint team sites administration is an advantage;
- Accuracy and attention to details;
- Team player with strong communication and presentation skills;
- Capability to operate in a multitask environment;
- Russian – native/fluent, English – advanced/fluent (both oral and written).