Call Center Coordinator
от 35 000 руб.
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
- Handle of high volume of inbound calls/e-mails from clients
- Communicate with the medical facilities, hospitals, providers all over the world
- Arrange urgent medical help to our clients: inpatient, outpatient, evacuation, medical repatriation etc.
- Communicate with our foreign colleagues from AXA Group
- Provide Information and coordination support for the insured, including rules and conditions of the insurance program
- Keep record of customer interactions, record details of inquiries, complaints, or comments
- Communicate with our Business Partners
- Work with the Data Base
- Monitor of the patients conditions, quality, objectivity and volume of the medical help
- Achieve productivity standards and goals set by the company while maintaining high level of customer service
- Check the invoices from our partner and providers
- Prepare all necessary documentations: medical, financial etc.
- Complete required reports and records accurately and promptly.
- Assist other departments as necessary.
- Experience in Assistance or Insurance Company is highly appreciated
- Higher education or incomplete higher education
- English not less that upper intermediate: You can communicate with your foreign colleagues via phone calls or e-mails, check and make translations etc.
- Additional foreign languages is highly appreciated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work in a team environment
- Computer literate (Including Microsoft Office)
- Decision – making skills
- Proven ability to work independently and self-motivated
- Ability to set priorities and work with volume of information
- Competitive salary. Salary will be discussed individually with the successful candidate.
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth
- Wide social package
- Our Office is in the center of Moscow, two minutes far from metro-station Trubnaya
- Work with highly professional and friendly team
- Interesting work as part of the professional team of the world’s largest Assistance Company
- Possibility of flexible working hours, schedule will be discussed individually with the successful candidate.