Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a Senior User Experience Designer for our Lviv office to make the team even stronger.
- Work independently and as part of a team to create site maps, flows, navigation strategies and wireframe prototypes and annotations;
- Analyze primary and 3rd-party data to develop mental models and customer-journey maps;
- Translate business requirements and specifications into usable, useful and desirable user experiences;
- Participate in new-business activities, presentations and estimates;
- Create responsive UX designs;
- Assist with user research and usability testing activities;
- Conduct and present heuristic and competitive UX reviews;
- Collaborate with content strategists on hierarchy and taxonomy;
- Collaborate with creative team on interaction design and flows;
- Present work to internal teams.
- 3-5 years of relevant UX and/or design experience, preferably in an agency, including the creation of site maps, user flows, wireframes and detailed design annotations;
- Some experience conducting user research and usability testing activities;
- Experience designing across devices (desktop, mobile, tablet);
- Experience communicating design decisions to internal and external teams;
- Experience with Axure or other wireframe prototyping tool is a plus;
- 3-5 years of experience with UX/wireframing software including Visio, OmniGraffle, Axure, InDesign or other;
- Ability to support user research and testing activities and deliverables;
- Ability to clearly explain design decisions to experts and laypeople;
- Strong understanding of interaction design and usability best practices;
- Understanding of responsive design;
- Ability to produce quality designs within both agile and waterfall environments;
- Strong understanding of relevant technologies for desktop and mobile;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to follow directions and complete assignments on time;
- Strong presentation skills;
- Ability to collaborate as part of a cross-functional team;
- High-level knowledge of visual design and front-end development.
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Regular assessments and salary reviews;
- Social package - medical care, sports;
- Free English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers);
- Opportunities for self-realization;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Corporate and social events.