We’re looking for an Employer Branding and University Relations Manager who will be an essential part of our Talent Acquisition team responsible for attraction of best young talents to join Hilti. This position has a high impact in our organization helping to bring onboard high potential employees and rising Hilti employer brand awareness.
Who are Hilti?
We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 24,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to learn, grow and carve-out your career
What does the role involve?
As an Employer Branding and University Relations Manager, you’ll be responsible for developing and implementing Employer Branding (EB) strategy in Russia focusing on targeted talent pools from leading engineering and business universities.
Operational duties include (but not limited):
- Planning marketing activities for graduate programs recruitment (Hilti Outperformer, Engineering Leadership Program, Summer Internship);
- Identify key universities and establish close relations with official authorities, professors, student organizations;
- Working with cross-functional teams (e.g. marketing, HR) to increase employer brand awareness;
- Acting as an advisor for the management team regarding EB strategy and messaging;
- Arranging internal resources and increase management engagement for participation in external events;
- Initiating, developing and launching strategic programs (e.g. Hilti Alumni community, Brand Ambassadors program, Candidate recruitment experience);
- Managing social media channels and marketing campaigns;
- Interacting closely with external providers related to the execution of employer branding initiatives when appropriate;
- Designing and monitoring key metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of employment branding efforts, social media and other talent attraction initiatives
What you need is:
- High passion to employer branding sphere;
- 2+ experience in employer branding and/or university recruitment;
- Marketing/PR background would be an advantage;
- Recruitment experience would be an advantage;
- Strong communication skills, with fluency in spoken and written English;
- Passion to learn and drive to succeed;
- A proactive approach and self-reliant personality;
Why should you apply?
You will be working with a team passionate about talent acquisition and talent development. We’ll give you the freedom and autonomy to do whatever it takes to deliver outstanding results.
Recognized as a global top employer by Great Place to Work survey, we offer you the experience to learn the some of the best HR practices on the market today. We’ll provide everything you need to excel in your role, with lots of responsibility from the Day 1. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities to broaden your role.