PLEASE APPLY ONLY WITH COVER LETTER EXPLAINING IN DETAILS IN ENGLISH WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN OUR TEAM AND STATING YOUR SALARY EXPECTATIONS
Who we are?
Nickelodeon is #1 kids pay TV channel in Russia while Nick Jr. is one of leaders for preschool audience. We have a strong presence in Russia and CIS countries. Kids&Family team in Russia is creative, digitally savvy, forward thinking, innovative and most importantly dedicated to engaging with kids in the most fun and playful way possible. No day is the same here, kids come first and our success is driven by our audience focused philosophy, campaigns and initiatives.
What does the role mean?
Marketing Manager is a champion of our brand and audience, a kid-expert who is committed to consistently understanding our audiences; their relationships, aspirations, concerns, interests and media habits. This role is instrumental in all channel relationships, an essential conduit connecting all internal departments and key external stakeholders such as affiliates and other partners.
Who are we looking for?
This is an exciting and challenging role full of opportunity that requires leadership, creativity, self-motivation, project management, strong media and campaign planning knowledge and attention-to-detail. You need to be a strong team player, always supporting other members of the team and championing collaborative and supportive working. Ideal candidates combines both strategic mindset, multitasking skills and hands-on attitude and is keen to work on Nickelodeon and Nick Jr. brands taking care of SpongeBob, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Dora The Explorer, Paw Patrol and many other shows loved by kids all over Russia and CIS.
Marketing strategy and action plans:
- Develop marketing strategy that supports brand and commercial objectives as well as maintains and grows other areas of the business with Channel Head, K&F. Initiate ideas and develop marketing activities according to the marketing strategy;
- Develop marketing budget and control under its implementation;
- Develop marketing action plans for 6/12 months period;
- Identify, research, develop and marketing opportunities in the region and be responsible for their execution from concept through to implementation;
- Understand and co-ordinate brand building activity of the Company across Affiliate Sales, Ad Sales, IPS, Consumer Products and Digital;
- Analyse competitors’ activity and provide updates for K&F team;
- Participate in marketing research projects, analyse data and provide conclusions valuable for further brand development.
- Day-to-day brand management of key brands and properties, arranging brand & marketing activities, developing and executing strategies to meet agreed plans & objectives.
- Accountability for management of all consumer events. Creation of the consumer events idea and its implementations, including the choice of on-the-ground partners, media partners and talent.
- Work closely with PR-manager to ensure all consumer communications are aligned, relevant, approved and deadlines are met;
- Work closely with Digital Manager to ensure alignment of all marketing activities with the website and social media;
- Arrange competitions for viewers and timely prizes delivery;
- Proactively look for partnerships that could strengthen K&F brands.
Special projects support:
- Work closely with the sales team brainstorming on special projects proposals and assist in implementing them;
- Act as a project manager for on-the-ground special projects / sponsor integration projects.
- Ensure proper and timely marketing support is provided to affiliates of the Company in support of Affiliate Sales, work closely with PR-manager on promoting key messages to trade press and affiliates;
- Create, localise & update all marketing materials including presentations, quarterly newsletters, property & broadcast one-sheets and any other materials necessary.
- Compile information for presentations, print and video materials across all Viacom brands, and in support of all lines of business of the Company, including but not limited to Affiliate Sales, Ad Sales, IPS, Consumer Products and Digital, prepare impactful presentations and arrange production of print and video materials in both Russian and English languages;
- Build key relationships with marketing teams of affiliates to develop promotional opportunities both on and off air in order to support the launch and continued success of Nickelodeon properties.
- Manage and book trade advertising for the region.
- Work closely with internal creative team or external creative agencies. Compile creative briefs and write copy for trade and consumer adverts and work with Sr. Creative Producer to ensure artwork is produced, delivered and approved on time.
- Assist in planning, implementation and post-campaign efficiency analysis of marketing campaigns for B2B and B2C audiences (competitions, digital, radio, out-of-home, TV, press, ambient media, BTL, etc.) securing cross-promo activities with partners.
- Source creatively premiums for affiliates and ensure premiums stock as well as other promo materials stock is managed and maintained properly;
- Compile information for and to prepare monthly reports, including but not limited to Trade Marketing, PR and channels’ newsletters of the Company;
- Organize and manage events such as upfronts, pitches, presentations, business events for current and potential partners of the Company as well as events for consumers of the Company;
- Engage in copywriting for various marketing materials of the Company, including but not limited to presentations, leaflets, texts for website, etc. in Russian and English languages;
- Assist with marketing contracts of the Company being a point of contact for the legal team of the Company and ensuring contracts are prepared in a timely manner and Russian translations are accurate;
- Make sure the closing documents required by Russian accounting laws are provided in time;
- Create and update tracking document for marketing projects (set up suppliers, raise Purchase Orders and track timely payment of invoices);
- Organize team travel, client tickets and entertainment required by the events of the Company.
PR and Communications:
- Work with external agency and/or VIMN PR manager on K&F communications plan for all audiences I including but not limited to consumer, affiliates and advertisers and control its implementation in order to drive brand and properties awareness, make sure key messages are delivered to both consumers and affiliates and all channels’ successes are communicated properly;
- Work with bloggers and other influencers to arrange ambient delivery of key messages to the audience;
- Align local PR plans with global strategy, ensure the messaging is in line both with global and local priorities;
- Make sure all communications are faultless both from content and language perspectives and deliver the messaging in the best possible way.
- Act as a project manager for all marketing and 360 projects of K&F ensuring all deadlines are met and the projects are executed in efficient manner and with high quality;
- Pitch efficiently to potential partners of the Company with the aim of securing extra funds/ arranging barter projects for marketing / brand projects of the Company;
- Align local marketing activities with global plans, make sure all international marketing initiatives are implemented locally;
- Arrange full marketing support of new channel and initiatives launches.
Job specific Skills:
- Profound understanding of marketing is a must;
- Strong interest towards kids and family brands and media;
- Previous experience of working at a similar media environment is preferred;
- Excellent multi-tasking skills;
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with external and internal stakeholders;
- Proficient in Word, Excel with strong PowerPoint skills;
- Fluent English and Russian languages, strong writing and editorial skills;
- A passion for brand building;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Team player
- Is direct and honest in dealing with others
- Treats all people with respect and fairness
- Acts consistently with their words
- Follows ethical business practices
- Works effectively through job and organisation changes
- Deals constructively with frustration and stress, maintaining a professional and positive manner