Unique opportunity of co-creating and implementing attraction strategy for PwC on the CEE level.
Reporting to the Employer Branding Leader for CEE Hub you will co-create regional concepts, activities and resources to strengthen PwC employer brand and its recruitment competitiveness in the CEE region. This position offers unique opportunity to work cross-functionally with attraction & recruitment teams in the region (29 territories) to win the war for relevant talents.
We are looking for ambitious and persuasive professional with high project management and English-language communication skills. The candidate should have employer branding & recruitment marketing experience together with strong sense of ownership & accountability.
- Leading & facilitating regional employer branding & recruitment marketing projects: internet (esp. social media) campaigns, activities, contest and off-line events & programs;
- Co-operation with external agencies to deliver high quality project & content in time;
- Creating concepts, guidelines and frameworks for local EB initiatives - ensuring consistency with attraction strategy and high recruitment effectiveness;
- Creating compelling and shareable content for CEE career social media profiles;
- Providing everyday support to territories in implementing EB strategy & projects;
- Co-operation with local HR Managers to understand the local challenges and address them effectively in the regional EB & recruitment marketing projects;
- Implementing innovative PR & marketing solutions and trends.
- Fluent English (in speaking and writing) and high communication skills;
- High project management skills;
- Experience in employer branding / recruitment marketing / digital marketing / PR;
- High copywriting & PowerPoint skills;
- Detail-orientation, ownership & accountability;
- Ability to work in multinational virtual team;
- Ambition, drive for excellence & can-do attitude;
- Active and well-rounded personal presence on social media;
- Graphic design skills would be an asset.