Lamoda is one of the most successful and fast-growing companies in CIS. We provide best-in-class e-commerce service to over 200 million fashion consumers across Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus and Ukraine. We were established in 2011 with the support of Rocket Internet, the world’s largest Internet incubator. Since then, we have attracted several other major investors such as JP Morgan, AB Kinnevik, Summit Partners, Access Industries, and World Bank’s IFC.
In 6 years since our founding, we have been able to become a company of more than 4000 employees, delivering fashion online to more than 2 million clients in Russia. Our plan is to continue the sustainable growth over the next several years, as e-commerce will remain one of the most promising business sectors in Russia.
Lamoda`s team is very diverse not only in respect to nationalities, but also to professional backgrounds and work functions. In essence, we are a fashion company, IT solution provider, and logistics operator, united under one roof. All of these things create a very interesting and dynamic work environment. Finally, we are pride of having distinctly European business culture and we operate completely in accordance with Russian laws and regulations.
Fast facts on why joining the Lamoda team now is a great idea:
- E-commerce is the fastest growing industry in the world and Lamoda is the leader on Russia and CIS fashion e-commerce markets
- Young, bright and talented team consisting of IT talents, fashion experts, and logistics professionals achieving top goals together
- Exciting work environment and constant professional growth opportunities
- International management consisting of top professionals
- Every employee has the ownership on his professional area and is empowered to fulfil his breakthrough ideas
Striving to excellence is one of our passions!
At the moment we are actively looking for a Research & Development / Machine Learning Team Lead to join our Sales analytics and planning team.
- Lead analytical unit of research & development product team at Lamoda responsible for bringing advanced data analytics to our website and apps
- Develop Lamoda search, recommendations, catalogue ranking algorithms
- Work in close cooperation with developers to bring the algorithms to production
- Entrepreneurial working style with a high degree of freedom and impact
- Collaboration with industry champions, opportunities to provide solution for the company with advanced and quite often unique business processes and technologies, implementing your own ideas
- Attractive total compensation package (fixed and variable parts, incl. LTI), medical insurance, competitive benefits
- Discount for shopping at Lamoda.ru
- Work location: Moscow, Russia
- At least 3 years of experience in data analytics, leading a team
- Knowledge of machine learning, predictive modeling, and statistical analysis techniques
- Experience and strong knowledge of recommender systems techniques, search engine ranking algorithms or both as a plus
- Strong machine learning skills with Python. R or SPSS is a plus
- University degree in applied mathematics, IT, computer science or relevant. Knowledge of probability theory and mathematical statistics
- Kaggle competitions rewards or high scores, Yandex School of Data Analysis, relevant Coursera / Edx courses as a plus
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures, experience with SQL, Hadoop, Hive, Spark
- Upper-intermediate English (technical reading and professional communication)
Полная занятость, полный день