Acteon Ltd. is an International Consulting firm in Moscow dealing mainly with large international well-known corporations and clients. We deliver services of Recruitment, Staffing, Outsourcing and various other Human Resources or Legal services.
We are currently looking for an Office Assistant to work in our office located in Moscow city center.
Reporting directly to the Operations and Finance Manager, the role consists (but is not limited) of the following duties:
- Office environment organisation;
- Identifying paths in the organisation that require improving procedures, proposing solutions and implementing action;
- Setting up structures and processes to share, federate, but also frame and keep record of all teams operations;
- Anticipating office needs in terms of supplies and material;
- Handling daily office management tasks and duties;
- Answering the phone / welcoming courier / contact with Post Office / filtering external request and communication concerning staff members etc.;
- Office environment organisation / keeping up an eye on all options to optimize smooth and comfortable frame of work for all teams (Production / Finance & Accounting)
- Search and identify new options, new providers, or assist in providing solutions to new developments when requested such as sustain office space growth etc.
- Position open for students ideally graduating in one of these disciplines: Legal, Finance, HR or Business Management
- To naturally be an excellent communicator is a key factor to succeed in this role;
- Fluency in English, written an oral, is absolutely mandatory;
- Sharp, quick, logic minded with strong organisational skills;
- Ability to identify needs, with care for details, and to address issues spontaneously;
- Simplicity, transparency, loyalty with a dynamic, pleasing personality;
- Pro-active attitude with capacity to autonomously set hands-on all raising issues with solution oriented mindset;
- Full control of all Office (Word / Excel / Paint) with proven experience in drafting texts, tables, presentations etc.;
Full time job, full white salary with company benefits (Medical insurance etc.) and perspective to grow into responsibilities.
If you are ready to join a young and international team, do not hesitate to apply for this position, we’d be glad to set an interview so that we may discuss about your professional career plans and we could get into further details for this present job position.
Looking forward to hearing from you.