Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demand Plan update in Monthly cycles (Sell-Out Forecast ex. Distributors and KA) for specified channel/ divisions/ brands for 18 months rolling horizon;
- Collaboration and Facilitation in Monthly Demand Review with Brand Marketing , Trade Marketing, Sales Teams and Finance for creating Brand-Division-Channel consensus forecast by Building Blocks;
- Decomposition of the aligned (Brand-Division-Channel) forecasts to the level required for Supply Planning (SKU-Division and SKU/Client (PTP);
- Support to Sales teams in monthly sales targets setting (plans cascading to regions);
- Operational weekly short term forecast update and coordination with Supply Planning;
- Sales history analysis and cleaning, derivation of the statistical sales baseline and trends in Brand/ SKU-Division-Channel granularity;
- Forecasting accuracy root-cause analysis, Monthly Forecasting Accuracy reviews, actions for improvement and continuous improvement;
- Demand forecast for Budget, regular budget updates (RE) and 3 yrs Straplan in collaboration with Sales and Marketing teams;
- Support to Sales and Marketing on NPD and activities volume evaluation;
- Development and continues improvement of demand planning systems: reports, tools, methodology relevancy evaluation, optimization and support in development /implementation.
- High education (mathematics, statistics, economics);
- Experience in demand planning, supply planning, finance planning, sales analytics and similar;
- Knowledge of statistical forecasting methods, market analysis, retail audit data;
- Great business awareness and Understanding of cross-functional business processes;
- Excellent Excel;
- Great team-player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Fluent English is a preference.
- Benefits package;
- Opportunities for development;
- Competitive salary.
Полная занятость, полный день