Purpose of the role:
To do the reporting and analysis of all day to day financial and accounting activities of the given region and managing accounting process.
Areas & responsibilities:
- Support Regional Finance Manager in preparing new project budget / retender budget as per tender requirement and in Liaising with Operations staff and VFS enabling units for cost inputs.
- Support Regional Finance Manager in Annual Budget and Forecast to be uploaded in BPC based on the BPC (planning tool) guidelines, handbook & format.
- To prepare MIS for the region to portray the monthly profitability, variance analysis vis- -vis budgets. Maintain application statistics for CIS region
- Preparation of Regional manager wise budgets/actuals for Regional Operations Manager in Russia on timely basis.
- Submitting the key figures to all country managers
- Submitting frequent analysis to Regional Finance Manager, RFC (Regional Finance Controller) and Country managers.
- Support Regional Finance Manager in preparation of Heads up to be prepared before month end to estimate the EBIT vs budget.
- Maintain of the service fee and sharing list for all the countries in the region vis-à-vis change in the exchange rates.
- Review of revenue structure for Russia before booking sales figures for the month.
- Supports month-end closing tasks as assigned in the closing task list.
- Support maintenance of financial and legal compliance tracker with special reference to the compliance with the Group Finance manual.
- Maintaining mission, Partners & Supplier agreement list for the region.
- Maintaining ISO (International Standard Organisation) tracker for the region
- Fixed Assets management & Control viz ensuring assets tagging once in year, up-to-date Fixed Assets register along with physical verification.
- Supervise finance data base tool for analysis
- Provides the comprehensive analysis of the projects costs spent vs the projects estimated benefits
- Creation of vendor evaluation and contract assessment forms.
- Liaise with sister concerns with respect to payments and receipts
- HR Performance matrix to be submitted to regional HR.
- Maintenance of Mission-wise Holiday list reports for the region.
- Biometric invoicing details to be given to Project Management Office.
- Ensure adherence to cash forecast procedures and cash management group policies.
- Updation of Bank Account Details and Signatory lists on quarterly basis
Education and Experience:
- University Degree in business administration or adequate professional experience focusing on Finance/Accounting
- 3-5 years total professional experience in related fields
- Expert Knowledge of MS Office applications especially in MS-excel is must
- Accounting knowledge is a must
- Knowledge in SAP is an asset
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Strong analytical approach & Business Support Acumen
- Strong communication skills
- Fluency in English is must
- Formalization according to the Russian federation labour code
- Working hours: Monday-Friday, 9:30 am - 6:00 pm.
- Medical insurance – after 3 months of probationary period;
- Reimbursement for expenses of mobile communications;
- Possibility of business trips, including overseas.