Lamoda, tech.lamoda.ru - is a complex highload project, almost 300 specialists work on it, including developers, QAs, analysts, system administrators, product managers and designers.
We develop, test and support over 60 services. These are systems that automatize processes of the fulfillment center, contact centers, photo studio, delivery service and other operational systems. Apart from that we create high-loaded services: website, mobile API, catalogue, personalization and obviously develop website and mobile applications front-end.
At the moment we are actively looking for an experienced Data Scientist to join our BI team to solve the warehouse management problems using data science, statistics and high-performance computing. We have a detailed strategy to be implemented in this area by BI and Data Scientist - this strategy will have an significant impact on our business.
- Research, design, and implement algorithms to improve our various machine learning driven systems and create the new ones. Focus on fulfillment center processes optimization.
- Be accountable for all aspects of your work, from research and analysis to testing and deployment
- Play a critical role in the team as a creative research engineer working on key results
- Understand and communicate effectively with internal business customers, partners, and stakeholders
- Think abstractly and discover correlations between problems, methodologies, and solutions.
- Implement possible solutions, evaluate outcomes, and update research direction according to business goals and constraints
- Follow a feature through its entire lifetime from problem formulation to solution delivery
- Write code that your peers praise for its elegance and readability
- Education: Math/Statistics
- Professional skills:
- Eagerness to learn and design efficient technical solutions
- +3 years experience in the analysis of real data with the tools of Machine Learning and optimization algorithms
- At least three years of professional / academic programming experience in an object oriented language, Python or Scala
- IT/Technical Skills:
- Microservice architecture, distributed systems and RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of current trends in software design, architecture and web services
- Effective communication skills and ability to understand business requirements
- Experience with building and / or running large-scale applications is a plus
- High proficiency in SQL
- English: Advanced
- Personal qualities: Pro-activeness, motivation to e-commerce business understanding
- Participation in a new, complex project
- Challenging and interesting atmosphere in a young team of professionals
- Official employment, social package
- Office in city center m. Paveletskaya
- Competitive salary
- Free English courses
- Discount on the entire range of products
Join us on tech.lamoda.ru