- Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Strong knowledge Web standard HTML5, CSS3, Browser APIs
- Structured and strong in producing semantic HTML markup and clean CSS
- Basics in SQL, relational and non-relational databases as well as HTTP APIs
- Good communication Skills in English (written and spoken), German is a plus
Nice to have:
- Basics in at least one other high-level programming language like Java, C#, GoLang etc.
- Working knowledge of server-side development (e.g. NodeJS) is a plus, TypeScript preferred
- Fanatical about great UI/UX -design, usability and performance
Join us because:
- We are an enthusiastic, cool company and we like to have fun
- You will work with designers and UX engineers, smart colleagues and in a multi cultural environment
- We strongly believe in sharing our knowledge and codebase and we regularly commit to GitHub
- We only have to support HTML5 compatible browsers
- We let our development teams decide their own technology stack
- In our open culture, we welcome other opinions and enjoy discussing solutions
- Friendly international environment with agile culture
- We offer professional and carrier growth
- Attractive salary and bonuses on delivery by major milestones
You will be joining a distributed international team working on a project(s) being part of a complex Field Service Management solution. This is a full-time (8 hours a day) remote (home office) position.
Официальная (белая) заработная плата от 120 000 на руки и выше, по результатам собеседования+ бонусы по окончанию основных этапов проектов.
Рабочий день: летом с 10:00 до 19:00 МСК, зимой - с 11:00 до 20:00 МСК.
If you consider yourself a passionate developer, love coding and having fun working on interesting projects - apply now and join us for building awesome products together!