METRO Cash & Carry is a sales division of METRO GROUP, one of the largest and most important international retailing companies. Within more than 13 years of operations in Ukraine METRO Cash & Carry opened 23 classical wholesale stores: in Kyiv, Odesa, Dnipro, Kharkiv, Lviv, Kryvyi Rih, Poltava, Vinnytsya, Zaporizhya, Chernivtsi, Mykolaiv, Rivne, Ivano-Frankivsk, Mariupol, Zhytomyr and 2 Bery Vezy stores: in Ternopil and Lutsk. Today the company employs around 3000 employees.
Metro Cash & Carry Ukraine is looking for highly motivated and qualified candidates to fulfil the position of Personnel Administration Specialist.
- Processing all personnel documents (preparing employment contracts, additional agreements to them, packages of documents for hire, transfer, dismissal of employees);
- Organizing and maintaining confidential personnel files and records, keeping, registering, storing work books. Archiving personnel documentation and orders;
- Maintainance of headcount and organizational structure in the SAP (making changes in headcount/ orgchart based on organizational needs and approved headcount);
- Work with vacation and sick leaves: processing documents, control of compliance with the vacation plan;
- Maintaining employee timesheets (entering information about deviations from planned working schedule in SAP: sick leaves, vacation, other absences);
- Full support of expatriate employees;
- Master university degree;
- 5 years+ experience in Personnel Administration Area;
- Excellent knowledge of Labor Legislation of Ukraine and its practical application, working experience in multinational companies, with staff from 300 FTE; knowledge of legislation in the field of social insurance.
- Ability to self-study
- Advanced communication skills; fluent Ukrainian and English.
- Official employment according to the Labor Law of Ukraine;
- Full official salary;
- Medical insurance;
- Programs of material and immaterial compensation;
- Career and professional development opportunities.