Oxagile, a leading-edge full-cycle custom software development company, is looking for a proactive, experienced Senior Fullstack Ruby/NodeJS Developer to join our Minsk office.
You will work at the challenging projects that utilize state-of-the-art technologies and deliver value to high-profile clients across Europe and the United States brands such as Disney, JumpTV, Discovery, Google, Vodafone, etc.
Project: The clients of the product are small businesses and personal brands (such as life coaches and bloggers) who use it to drive their business using their Facebook profiles and business pages. The technologies used on the project are Ruby on Rails and NodeJS, where the RoR system is the main database (manages users, broadcasts, payments, etc.) and the NodeJS system is a separate full stack web system for the video broadcasting system. The two systems share data via redis and Firebase/database.The video platform is based on WebRTC, and all of the "video" features are implemented using web technologies. The planned product roadmap is to focus on developing new features, such as:
- Analytics and Insights for broadcasters based on data from Facebook's API and various sources;
- Simulator for onboarding first-time users;
- Chat bot for support and sales;
- Portal for watching videos by the users.
- Code development;
- Communication with external team (English).
- 5+ years of experience with Ruby on Rails;
- Slim, SCSS, Coffeescript;
- REST APIs;
- Excelent English level and communication skills.
- Jade/Pug, SCSS, Coffeescript;
In Return, We Provide:
- Innovative long- and mid-term projects within the online video, real time communication, and programmatic advertising domains;
- Competitive salary;
- A clear, well-established, yet flexible project management process that is being constantly honed to help you succeed;
- Accessible management who understand the value of an open door policy and are driven to help solve problems quickly and constructively;
- A chance to work with world-renowned brands including Google, Discovery, Vodafone, and others;
- Perks and bonuses that include medical coverage, sports compensation, professional certification and training classes, a generous employee referral program, free coffee and snacks, and more;
- Flextime schedules;
- A modern, comfortable office facility just a stone’s throw away from the metro.
If you are up for the challenge, let’s talk! Please get in touch by using the button below. Thank you!