We extend our M&A team!
Vacancy: Severgoup M&A Project Manager
Severgroup is a private investment company founded in 1993. The Group makes long-term investments and manages the assets in behalf of Alexey Mordashov.
- Searching for potential opportunities for M&A;
- Financial modeling and business valuation;
- Preparation of presentation materials (pitch books, teasers, investment memoranda etc.);
- Managing project teams (lawyer, bankers, finance, production and ect.);
- Establish effective networking with the industry experts, investment banking groups, financial and strategic advisors focusing on the industry;
- Preparation of commercial proposals, terms of reference, drafting commercial agreements etc;
- Managing due diligence deals;
- Education: Finance, Economic;
- Experience in managing full cycle of M&A projects from 2 years;
- Finance modeling (DCF and ect.);
- Proven report writing and presentation skills;
- Strong project management abilities;
- Ability to prepare a business plan and drive due diligence exercises;
- Fluent English;
- Business trips up to 30%.
- Work in large multinational company and be a part of professional team;
- Plenty of opportunities to further your professional development, along with a highly competitive package;
- Office location: Moscow, Voikovskaya Metro station.
Москва, улица Клары Цеткин, 2, м. ВойковскаяПоказать на карте
Полная занятость, полный день