Ignite Outsourcing is a Israeli software development outsourcing company with a fresh, open approach to software development.
We are looking for smart, open-minded and hardworking Operational Project Manager to join our friendly team.
In a nutshell, Operational PM will have responsibilities in different areas:
- Customer management and support
- People and performance management
- Resource and process management
- Delivery management
We are expecting that this person will:
- Be the first point of contact to most customer enquiries that relate to operational activity with Ignite. Act as an interface between customer and Ignite (Finance, HR, Admin)
- Agree on project/team objectives with the customer, align expectations in terms of result, commitment, deadlines, etc.
- Ensure customer satisfaction with team performance and overall achievement of expected result
- Provide all necessary customer support
- Provide Ignite's and customer's managers with needed information related to the team/project, reports, etc.
- Identify sales opportunities in terms of client development and team growth.
- Provide info for negotiation process.
- Contribute to project staff planning, cooperates with recruitment department
- Coordinate performance reviews and feedback delivery process to employees
- Participate in annual employee evaluation
- Suggest people-related decisions, promotions, transfers to other roles, dismissals to CTO&HR, furtherly agree with customers
- Solve difficult or conflict cases
- Manage working schedule, agreeing overtimes, provides confirmation regarding overtimes or any other exclusions in filing, react if there're any issues in filing, insures and confirms filing by the end of the month
- Organize working processes to best fulfil project/team objectives and reach best performance
- Plan delivery of the project. Plan and set specific tasks to employees to ensure project delivery
- Control the fulfilment of tasks and specific objectives and milestones, related to project delivery
- Ensure project delivery within planned scope, agreed features
- Ensure project is delivered within the budget
- Ensure quality product is delivered, no critical issues remain, issues are fixed on time
- Prepare and run smooth deployment, where this is done by Ignite team
- Experience of bearing sole responsibility for interaction with customers and for project development and acceptance
- Ability to manage and motivate development teams and effectively organize processes.
- Understanding of IT technologies and platforms, software development methodologies
- Experience in gathering requirements, developing technical specifications, designing and architecting solutions, estimating costs, and developing technical project plans and staffing assignments
- Experience in managing and mentoring technical staff to drive optimal performance
- Good communication skills, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, excellent people management skills
- High English level is a must
Киев, Соломенский район, Полевая улица, 24ДПоказать на карте
Полная занятость, полный день