Our client - a global specialty chemicals company.
In case of business support opens a new Position of Sales Assistant in their Moscow office.
- In conjunction with the local business team focussing on supporting sales activities as back office support for the Russian office.
- Key element is to ensure complete tender documents and contracts are being turned around in a timely manner. That will require close co-operation with various corporate and business functions being involved.
- Follow up all contracts and help with preparing due diligence, approval from credit and supply/logistics.
- Check pricing and invoicing and collect cash.
- Support producing annual sales and budgets for the financial year. Monitor progress towards targets and flag up issues in a timely manner to ensure goal achievement.
- Manage forecasting, providing it to appropriate departments.
- Contribute to report on account and market intelligence obtained and keep management appraised of any developments becoming aware of.
- Manage conflicting priorities and take responsibility for resolving issues as they arise in order to optimise opportunities to secure sales.
- Maintain a current knowledge of the market drivers, magnitude, dynamics and competitor profiles in geographic region.
- Keep informed of developments in key market area and with key accounts and ensure own knowledge is sufficiently current
- Min 5 yrs experience in functions as CSR / Logistics / sales support / sales assistant
- Successful career of min 3 yrs in an international company
- Fluency in Russian & English
- Ability to work independently, and demonstrate drive and enthusiasm in delivering full & in time by working in a very disciplined and detailed manner