Our Client from Norway has built a marketplace within the global printing industry and has several products in this area. Through their solutions, the company connects users (both private and business) with more than 50 professional print houses, enabling 48 hour delivery of printed materials to 40 countries – always to the print house located closest to the delivery address.
A platform that comprises a suite of tools that help to create print materials online, manage and distribute print content and allow to upload and print files across the world. The most trustworthy online print shop across web, tablet, and mobile. It allows to choose from over 30,000 designs for any of occasions and helps to personalize photos and text using easy-to-use online tools.
The platform counts over 1,500,000 customers.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Proficient understanding of modern workflow tools such as Webpack
- Good knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/Mercurial
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
What we love about Innovecs:
- Flexible working hours;
- English classes with native speakers and reimbursed professional trainings and conferences;
- High level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Gym 24/7, Yoga classes, personal fitness instructor;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.