Parallels is expanding its Internal Development team (a part of Parallels Cloud Infrastructure department). This energetic and highly technical team is responsible for creating the next generation of our operational platform infrastructure to expedite the development and delivery of software. We help engineering teams to become highly efficient and autonomous by providing automated solutions wherever practical. This is a great opportunity to work with highly technical people and grow operational infrastructure with a modern technology stack.
A few facts about the team
- 3 R&D locations: Moscow, Tallinn and Malta. Our team is located in Moscow.
- Chef is used for both configuration management and deployments.
- We use Virtuozzo Containers with a home grown API as a containerisation system. Also we use terraform.
- Products which we help deliver are written on python 2.7 and Django. In the nearest future we plan to upgrade python to modern version.
- We use icinga2 as monitoring system and influxdb as metric database. We plan on adopting kapacitor as an alerting system.
- We use Jenkins as the CD/CI system for our desktop products (Parallels Desktop, Parallels Access and Parallels Remote Application server).
- Internal tools are written in Python, Ruby, Bash, Go, Groovy and Java.
This is an individual contributor role. That skillset will be applied across the following activities:
- Automating application deployment.
- Participating in environment management and operations activities.
- Augmenting development teams and help with the design and implementation of infrastructure assets.
- Environment support and system administration for automation tools.
- Developing the core platform based on Virtuozzo Containers. We think on adopting docker in future.
- Supporting our desktop product delivery pipelines.
We are looking for
- Experience with Python and/or Ruby.
- Experience with Linux at sysadmin level.
- Familiarity with modern technologies and ability to learn fast.
- Understanding the core concepts underlying DevOps
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Love for automation and hate for hand work.
Nice to have
- Experience with any configuration management system (Chef, Ansible, Puppet, etc).
- Experience with Virtuozzo Containers, Virtuozzo Storage.
- Experience with Elasticsearch/logstash/Graylog stack.
- Experience in Jenkins plugin and/or Jenkins Pipeline development.
- Familiarity with Atlassian stack (JIRA, Bitbucket Server, Confluence) administration and/or plugin development.
What we can give you
- Good compensation and benefits
- Medical and dental insurance
- Corporate doctor at the office
- Lunch compensation
- Cookies, nuts and Nutella!
- Gym discount and massage chair
- Interesting work with smart colleagues.
You can apply for this vacancy even if you don't meet every listed qualification.
Москва, Снежная улица, 26, м. СвибловоПоказать на карте
Полная занятость, полный день