- The RU B2B Analyst will support the RU B2B department: sales, marketing, and operations to use data to solve complex business problems.
- Reporting - building and maintaining dynamic reports to track key metrics and KPIs, and provide data to all relevant stakeholders.
- Pricing Analysis and Strategy - Building optimized pricing strategy for B2B clients, performing ad-hoc and periodical analysis to improve and customize pricing.
- Drive B2B growth by identifying market potential and building business strategy for execution.
- Develop processes to maximize operational excellence and coordination between supply and demand sides of business.
- At least B.A./B.Sc in one of the following fields: Economics, Business, Finance, with high academic achievements.
- Second Degree in above fields or MBA - Advantage.
- 1-3 Years Professional experience in relevant fields such as : Strategic consulting, analytics, financial management.
- Analytic, problem-solving and quantitative orientation.
- Comfort working with large data sets to come to strong business conclusions and make recommendations to management.
- Service - Oriented: Providing answers and solutions for multiple stakeholders in sales organization.
- Ability to be independent and take ownership on tasks, discipline to meet deadlines and manage intense workload.
- High level of MS Excel – Must.
- Experience with large data sets and Querying (SQL) - Strong Advantage.
- Knowledge of Statistical Analysis Tools: R/SPSS/ Stata - Advantage.
- Strong English skills.
Gett is a global ride sharing app built on a simple idea – if you treat drivers better, they will treat riders better. Gett is already in more than 100 cities across Europe. In London alone, nearly half of all black cabs run on Gett. In NYC, it’s the fastest growing ridesharing app, and on-track to become the second-largest player in that market. It is also the global leader in business ground travel, trusted by over 7,000 leading corporations worldwide. Gett has raised $640 million in funding and was selected by Forbes as one of the “top 15 explosively growing companies”.
Enjoy the ride!