ShowHeroes is a Berlin based publishing technology startup and one of Europe's largest producers of mobile and social media optimized videos. We are running a premium-video-ad network for international publishers, TV-stations and brands like Volkswagen, Netflix, Adobe, Deutsche Telekom or Vodafone. In 2017 we want to roll-out our operations to the USA, Asia and Russia. With our unique video factory, we deliver publishers, media companies and media agencies with high-reach video content in various subject areas.
Currently we are looking for an experienced Senior JS Developer to develop and enhance our services for a final users. We are developing now great modern Video and Ad inventory for a viewers around the world.
- Develop and enhance services for a final users, video players and ad-serving components
- Interaction with russian speaking back-end developers
- Direct Interaction with english speaking international publishers
- Direct interaction with foreign colleagues for a tasks definitions (HipChat and Skype), we do not like 'proxy-management'
- Self-organization and time-management, we prefer to work with a responsible professionals
- REST API development proficiency
- Strong speaking english language skills (interaction with foreign colleagues and clients/publishers)
- Strong HTML and CSS skills
- Good understanding of frontend good practices (webcomponents, modules, TDD, ES6-7, etc.)
- Network and HTTP proficiency (streams, keep-alive, CORS, CDN, minification, etc.)
- Cross-browser development (IE8+, proficiency in mobile browsers)
- Web-development stack proficiency: Git/Github, Blade templates, Grunt, Webpack, understanding of overall backend story in common
- Creative problem solving skills
Will be a plus:
- Experience in video and audio browser technologies will be a huge plus
- Experience in cross web-browser optimisation and testing
- Good analytical skills and complex task solving
- UNIX console experience
- Experience in digital media
Will be a great plus if it is interesting to you:
- Ad technologies with mobile and video inventory
- Video technology proficiency: mp4, HLS, mp3, canvas 'streaming', etc.
Now our plan is too grow a team of talented web-professionals in Moscow and you can be one of the first ones. For now it is a comfortable office at Moscow co-working 'Central Telegraph' and ability to work remotely few days in a month if required.
We offer you:
- Opportunity to become real expert in a future of world mobile media - video-content producing and marketing
- Good salary in US dollars (option for a long-term contract)
- Friendly and adequate management with huge experience in IT (from Germany and Russia)
- We are using modern tools to make our work as effective as possible (JIRA, Confluence, HipChat, Intelli IDEs, Trello, etc.)
- No backend-programming, pure frontend only
- Great co-working in the center of a Moscow (5 minutes from metro 'Okhotniy ryad', 10 minutes from Red Square)